Enjoy our temporary price for this luxury yoga retreat of only € 897 per person (normally € 1.299!) if you book together and share a double room with a double bed, or € 997 if you book alone (you’ll also have a spacious room with double bed, all to yourself). Crazy right? Don’t wait till we come to our senses: book now!
You can also come as a group of 7 / 8 and pay for 6 (6 x € 897). You will share the four rooms with double beds and you will be our only guests this week (this option is only available in the weeks of June 9 and June 16).
You can book for the following weeks:
- Arrival Saturday 2 June 2018 (from 4 PM), departure Saturday 9 June 2018 (10 AM).
- Arrival Saturday 9 June 2018 (from 4 PM), departure 16 June 2018 (10 AM), SPECIAL: yoga & vegan cooking.
Arrival Saturday 16 June 2018 (from 4 PM), departure 23 June 2018 (10 AM).(NO MORE AVAILABILITY)
- Arrival Saturday 23 June 2018 (from 4 PM), departure Saturday 30 June 2018 (10 AM).
N.B. There are only five rooms available per week, so be on time with your reservation!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Seven nights in luxurious accommodations, a spacious and serene double room with an adjoining bathroom and a separate toilet, a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and Wi-Fi. Towels and bed linens are provided (bring your own towels only for use at the pool / on the beach), and you will have use of a 10-hectare garden and two swimming pools;
- A welcome drink, healthy snack and dinner on arrival;
- Three vegetarian meals a day (except on Wednesday, when we serve only breakfast) and unlimited fruit, water, tea, coffee and snacks;
- Two 90-minute yoga classes a day from Sunday morning to Friday evening, including a partner yoga class and yoga nidra (very relaxing!), except on Wednesday, when there is no evening class;
- For those without yoga experience, we offer an introductory class on Sunday morning, during which we’ll explain the principles of yoga and breathing exercises so everyone can follow the classes for the rest of the week without problems;
- One (or three, in the week of June 9-16) cooking workshop(s) by Jason of The Indigo Kitchen;
- One meditation class every morning from Sunday to Friday);
- One individual bodywork session to learn to release deep muscular patterns of stress and tension;
- Free use of yoga mats and meditation pillows;
- An excursion to a nearby mineral exhibition and amethyst house;
- A short lecture on the principles of yoga philosophy;
- If desired and in consultation, transport to the city centre of Narbonne and the beach;
- Use of the bikes that are available;
- Breakfast on the day of departure;
- A goodie bag at departure, including something to eat and drink on the way home;
- If desired, transfer from and to Narbonne station.
What are the additional services offered on-site that are not included in the price?
- Coaching conversations (based on haptonomy, body works if so desired);